Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving from JSA to 3 day week.

• 20-07-2010 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

I'm on JSA means tested just got offered part time job 3 day week. €200.

Has anyone ever moved from JSA to 3 day week?

Does it take ages to swap over? Will i be left with nothing from dole.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 helenaoneill

Hi Munster Girl. I'm in Dublin and have clients who are working up to 3 days a week and claim the other 3 from social welfare on JSA (Social Welfare payments are based on 6 days per week). It's not a problem, they have to hand in a form weekly that confirms their working days and their payment is then adjusted. So, if they work 2 days they are paid for 4, if they work 3 days they are paid for 3 etc. If they go over 3 days p/w they are not paid for that week as Social Welfare deems this to be full-time. It's a common situation and seems to be organised very quickly (basically, Social Welfare want you to be working, even if it's part-time) - don't worry, talk to your local office and it should be fine. Good luck.

Advertisement