Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelscoil Inse Chor (Inchicore) Dublin 8

Options
  • 20-07-2010 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My daughter is due to start school next year and this is one of our options (I hope!). Does anyone know anything about this school? I'd love to hear from current parents about what it's like, its ethos, etc. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CliM

Hi,
    I am a teacher teaching in Dublin (not the Gaelscoil!) and have only heard positive reports about it,
    I have a friend who has two children currently attending and they are both very happy there, if I ever have kids it will be on my list too!
    Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭teddy12

Its a lovely school.... most of the teachers there are young and friendly!! there is a great atmosphere, a great feeling of togetherness there. Also a good standard of irish amoung the children

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Please do not include links to websites that name specific teachers as this is in breach of the forum charter. Thank you.

Advertisement