Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rookie Advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

and i know its slightly off topic but why can you not rent a club rifle in the midlands anyone?

tommy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Not trying to be a smart a**e or anything, but i'd sy the lads at the Midlands would be best able to answer that.

Again not being a smart a**e.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    i learned to shoot in the midlands using a club .22 which i have noticed you cant rent anymore? this is imho the best way to get into shooting.

also what does the law say about going stalking with a friend using your own rifle?

tommy

You have to be more specific, anyone with a stalking rifle and permission, in season can go stalking with a mate,if your mates permission owner has no issue with you on his land.

I'm not sure what you are asking though?
    Any stalker can bring a Gillie for grunt work, in fact i would recommend it!

Advertisement