Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How are you getting your copy?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 foFox

I bought my in Poland for 40e. Pretty good deal. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

foFox wrote: »
    I bought my in Poland for 40e. Pretty good deal. :)

Standard or Ce Edition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MistaMagoo

Dcully wrote: »

Im wondering if i can play the SC1 that came with it on my crappy laptop?
    My young lad is mad to have a go of it.

It was originally released in 1998 so I would be amazed if it could not handle it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I first played SC on a 400 MHz Dell with 128MB of RAM, the only thing with a laptop is that playing with a trackpad can be a pain, so having a USB mouse is handy.

Advertisement