Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calow's big music festival

Options
  • 20-07-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Watch out oxygen!!!:rolleyes:

http://www.indiegoworldmusic.ie/

3 Day music event to take place in fenagh in august. Dont really now many of the acts myself.

Anybody planning on going? I know they are aiming for 5000 people!!!

Given i live across the road i will probably just have to open the windows :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Ah come on you have to know this classic surely :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIw3BtSPHtI

But true enough 99% of them i've never heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

good to see something like this in carlow, cois farrige in clare started off small too but is getting bigger every year and electric picnic also, didnt alabama 3 do the theme tune for the sopranos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

good to see something like this in carlow, cois farrige in clare started off small too but is getting bigger every year and electric picnic also, didnt alabama 3 do the theme tune for the sopranos?
    i agree but there will have to be big signs leading out to Fenagh or the artists could miss it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

foggy_lad wrote: »
    i agree but there will have to be big signs leading out to Fenagh or the artists could miss it:D

Your obviously thinking of a different fenagh and not the one that is actually a thriving metropolis!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

90's reggae group Aswad are due to play at this according to the Nationalist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Stevecw wrote: »
    Ah come on you have to know this classic surely :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIw3BtSPHtI

But true enough 99% of them i've never heard of.
    super-rush wrote: »
    90's reggae group Aswad are due to play at this according to the Nationalist.

shows how much check out links etc and they could be of an obscene nature:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

I love concerts & id go to 3 or 4 a year if the tickets were a realistic price, But this crap of having to camp out for some concerts like
    Electric picnic is Ridiculous, it should be by choice especially with the unpredictable weather we get here,

I was at Oxegen last yr camped out i swore never again id say overall i spent €600 that wkend Between tickets,Buses,taxi's, Beer, & getting **** faced,
    Il admit i wasnt worrying about money just wanted to have a blast, It was a good concert but the weather was a disaster
    Il never go to a concert again if the weather is going to be bad, I wouldn't worry about a ticket either their is always someone who wil be selling 1 on the day,
    Ticket Master are always at the big concerts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

SIX PACK wrote: »
    I love concerts & id go to 3 or 4 a year if the tickets were a realistic price, But this crap of having to camp out for some concerts like
    Electric picnic is Ridiculous, it should be by choice especially with the unpredictable weather we get here,

I was at Oxegen last yr camped out i swore never again id say overall i spent €600 that wkend Between tickets,Buses,taxi's, Beer, & getting **** faced,
    Il admit i wasnt worrying about money just wanted to have a blast, It was a good concert but the weather was a disaster
    Il never go to a concert again if the weather is going to be bad, I wouldn't worry about a ticket either their is always someone who wil be selling 1 on the day,
    Ticket Master are always at the big concerts too.

:eek:600 yoyos on Oxegen thats serious money for a camping weekend, would expect that if u were staying in the Shelbourne hotel at night or something but camping out in a mucky wet field for the weekend and it costing ya 600 big ones thats madness, damn hope it was worth it is all i can say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Bus to oxygen €10
    Tent and sleeping bag €50
    Two slabs of cheap lager and a few flagons €priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

20 euro's knocked off the price of tickets until tomorrow according to their facebook page. Dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

just wondering if there was many people at this concert or was it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Advertisement