Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best value facials - dublin northeast/city centre

• 20-07-2010 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi all!

It's time to start getting my skin in tip top shape for my wedding! I've never had a facial before but would like to get a few in the months coming up to my wedding. My skin is pretty crap at the moment :( It's very oily with lots of open pores and spots on my jawline. I've upped my water intake and made a resolution to cleanse and moisturise every day and night!

I've noticed that prices seem to vary hugely from place to place. Can anyone recommend somewhere that offers good value facials in either Dublin city centre or north county dublin (malahide/howth/swords area)?

Thanks for your help,
    Eerie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mchugo

Did you find anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

Buff day spa often have excellent offers on their dermalogica facials..i got 30% off a few weeks ago...it might still be on..they are very very good, They do recommend products to use but you can take recommendations and buy cheaper online :)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Scarlet 27

Hi, you could check www.salonaddict.ie you just select your county, area and the treatment you would like e.g. hairdressing, fake tan, nails, facial etc and it will list all the salons and the offers that they currently have on. I have tried it for hairdressing and got a great deal. Just make sure you check the reviews for the salon or google the salon for reviews if there aren't any on the salondirect website to make sure it has a good reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jessiesmom

i live in balbriggan and i can highly reccommend monica tolans beauty salon 8411678 call rhona or corrina or find them on facebook, they regularly run specials and have a great loyalty scheme where you get your keyring scanned and build up loyalty points and they will send you out vouchers for facials etc when you get enough points, they stock decleor , dermalogica and envorin, great salon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pm1979

Check out amara on lower mount street, Siobhan is really nice and an expert in sorting my skin!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

It's been 3 years, I'm sure OP got sorted. Please don't drag up old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement