Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sattelite Dish Shop

• 20-07-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I need to find a shop were i could buy Sattelite Dish some where in waterford it would be good if iyou could give me address for it since i dont live in waterford but in Clonmel.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Saw some in B&Q two weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

What size dish are you looking for? I am looking for a 1 meter myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

I got a new dish from SKY last week. They took down the old one and just gave it to me. He said that I didnt need a new one but they gave him a spare so he just put it up so he didnt have to drive back with it. A little bit rusty but otherwise in perfect working order. You can take it away if you like, its just sitting in my garage. Im in the city so PM me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

Sorry, just checked. He used the reciever bit on the new dish but the dish itself may be of some use to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

Gadgie wrote: »
    never more..for example: cheapest single LNB 0,3db for 30 euro!!!! worst prices i've ever seen. same products in another towns 50% cheaper :mad: ..AVOID!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Waterford is so stuck for a place like Toner they can charge whatever they like.

http://www.satellite.ie/acatalog/Titanium_.2DB_LNB.html

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

yup :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Go to the car boot sale in Callan, theres a guy there inside with a regular stall that sells all satellite stuff including dishes, i bought some magic eyes and a few other cables. Worth a look anyway if yer in clonmel as its only up the road.

B~

Advertisement