Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me find a phone

Options
  • 20-07-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a phone for €70 or less, all I want is something basic with a camera and bluetooth, I only use a phone for texting and taking pictures so i don't need anything fancy, I also want to keep my number. Most of the cheap phones in 02 who I am with, either don't have a camera or bluetooth, I checked vodafone and there phones are cheaper but they're offering €20 credit per month when you top up by €20 yourself and to be honest I would struggle to get through €40 a month but if thats the only offer going and someone can recommend a cheap but good phone then I will go with it, thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Thanks for that captain, I don't know what way I was reading that earlier it is €10 a month free, thanks again

Advertisement