Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jobseekers Payment Suspended

• 20-07-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me. I went up to Social Welfare this morning for my monthly sign up & I was informed that the means test officer has suspended my payment so therefore I will not receive payment tomorrow. I was told to contact the means test officer. The reason for the suspension is in relation to my mothers payslip. I spoke to the means test officer nearly 2 weeks ago. As my mother was out sick & on social welfare at the time of my application, I was told at the means test that I would need to provide my mothers proper payslip once she has returned to work. They want to see a payslip which does not contain any social welfare payments. When my mother returned to work, I informed the social welfare office & was contacted by the means officer. I explained that my mother gets payed every 2 weeks & that the payment is also back dated so the next proper payslip would not be until the 29th of July. I have spoken to a means officer today & explained my situation & he is going to see about getting my allowance restored. I was told that I will not be getting this weeks payment. When my allowance is restored, will I get this weeks payment at a different date or is it gone completely?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

"When my allowance is restored, will I get this weeks payment at a different date or is it gone completely?"

Only the Social Welfare Office would know that.

Advertisement