Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Wash Tramore Road

Options
  • 20-07-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey all,

I was driving down the Tramore road earlier and I saw a sign for "Self Service Dog Wash". Anyone know anything about that? My 2 badly need a scrub!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 munkeyboy

Hi twilight, I always wash my car at the same place and last Saturday I brought down my dog too. You basically wash the dog yourself. It cost me €8 for 10 mins whereby you wash, shampoo, rinse and blow dry your dog. I also got an express valet for €15 whilst I was washing my dog. I gave a €2 tip so got my car vacuumed washed and dog clean for €25... bargain. I would def recommend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭TwilightWillow

Thanks for that! I had to do a double take cos I thought I was reading it wrong! Will definitely give it a try!

TW

Advertisement