Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Ireland No Skeptics?

Options
  • 20-07-2010 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

I only just noticed this forum...

It's empty! :eek:

No one annoyed the only "proof" homeopaths need to show to the IMB is a homeopathic "proving"?

http://darryl-cunningham.blogspot.com/2010/07/moon-hoax.html < No one pointing out the brilliance?

Have we no skeptics?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

You can't not prove that they don't exist.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Three posts in three minutes?

May not be a conspiracy of silence after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

There not posting here at the moment because of the annual Irish sceptics conference in Mullingar. Unfortunately no one turned up. They didn't believe the letter that was sent out...

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

Or ye are all waiting around in the darkness to pounce on the unsuspecting newbie...

Conspiracy I tells you!

smiles302 wrote: »
    Or ye are all waiting around in the darkness to pounce on the unsuspecting newbie...
    Well, the last "couple" of conspiracy theorists who showed up got themselves badly mauled and haven't returned.

More seriously, the ISS do organize five or six well-attended lectures every year and a new facebook group called Irish Skeptics in the Pub started up a couple of months ago and meets every fortnight in the Lord Edward.

• Advertisement

Interesting, I shall check it out :D

Is the Lord Edward in Kildare or Dublin? Though I probably would be too chicken to actually attend haha.

smiles302 wrote: »
    Dublin?
    Yep, it's just across the road from Dublin's Christchurch and next door, more or less, to Jury's hotel.

Hey, we're sociable :)

http://skepticireland.com/ tells me I am a robot!

I think I know where that is... I don't know Dublin too well lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MangledBadger

I thought I was a skeptic - now I have my doubts:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

I thought I was a skeptic - now I have my doubts:confused:

Or do you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement