Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs...

Options
  • 20-07-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Lad's can anyone out there answer me this question...Could I be employed by a Taxi company as a dispatcher? I know you cant drive a Taxi or be a Security Guard...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

shampon wrote: »
    Lad's can anyone out there answer me this question...Could I be employed by a Taxi company as a dispatcher? I know you cant drive a Taxi or be a Security Guard...

if you hold a taxi licence then no, but if you work as a dispatcher and dont hold a licence i think thats different and you should be alright but if you have a problem then ring HQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭robo008

I recently got my psv licence, i need it in work as i drive a limo not a taxi. Unfortunatley to drive a limo the licence is the same as the taxi licence. Im currently waiting for a medical for the reserves, but does this mean now i could be rejected? I remeber asking this in my 1st interview and the X super said that he wasnt sure, but at that stage i didnt have a psv, anybody in the same situation?

Advertisement