Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planet X SL Pro - new stock coming soon?

• 20-07-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

I mailed PX this morning, haven't got a reply...

Anyone know if they're getting these frames in any time soon? Limited sizes and colours in at the mo.

Anyone know anything about the guy on donedeal.ie selling them, is he some kind of agent here with stock or is he just trying to make a quick buck by taking orders and passing them onto PX...?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

happygoose wrote: »
    I mailed PX this morning, haven't got a reply...

Anyone know if they're getting these frames in any time soon? Limited sizes and colours in at the mo.

Anyone know anything about the guy on donedeal.ie selling them, is he some kind of agent here with stock or is he just trying to make a quick buck by taking orders and passing them onto PX...?

have you got a link to the guy on donedeal.ie

I got mine from Planet-X via Frank Campbell who I think is an agent for them here. PM me for his contact details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I think the guy on Donedeal is Simon O'Dea from Navan Road Club:

086 4083012 or email ontour.simon AT gmail DOT com (note this is contact info available already on the interwebs)

I got a flyer at a Navan race and his prices were competitive, a touch under buying direct from PX.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

daragh_ wrote: »
    have you got a link to the guy on donedeal.ie

I got mine from Planet-X via Frank Campbell who I think is an agent for them here. PM me for his contact details.

Frank Campbell is certainly the manager for the Planet X team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Quick, someone page Tunney before they sell out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

RobFowl wrote: »
    Frank Campbell is certainly the manager for the Planet X team.

PX put me on to him. Very nice and really helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

i ordered from planet x order just shipped today, now all i gotta do is wait!

Advertisement