Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's around next year (2010/11)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

and we shall jam the night awayyyyyyyyy :pac:

Yes indeed.I feel sorry for the people I'll be living near already :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Lily92 wrote: »
    OMG I love how der is loads of ppl doin Law plus on this thing! Im joinen the gang :D
    Wer are ye stayn??

staying at home...not too cool however have a number of places in which to stay in town :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Lily92

lallychops wrote: »
    staying at home...not too cool however have a number of places in which to stay in town :D

aaaah at least yu wnt haveto cook for yurself and stuff :L
    But spose movin out is part of the adventure :D
    ill see you at orientation anyway nxt friday.. ill be a loner on my own so look out for mee :L Nly jokn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Lily92 wrote: »
    aaaah at least yu wnt haveto cook for yurself and stuff :L
    But spose movin out is part of the adventure :D
    ill see you at orientation anyway nxt friday.. ill be a loner on my own so look out for mee :L Nly jokn

haha this is true..you wont be a loner :) looking forward to it though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

People worried about not knowing anyone, don't be!

I know about 30 people all starting in UL this year and they are all sound out people that are easy to talk to and get along with.I'm tellin' ya you'll all have plenty of new friends in no time!

Anybody else for Digital Media Design? Myself and a good friend are both gunna be doing that!

Me!! Phew, thank christ, I found someone else doing it.... was beginning to think there wasn't anyone on here doing DMD :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mangoverboard

Me!! Phew, thank christ, I found someone else doing it.... was beginning to think there wasn't anyone on here doing DMD :D

Aw nice one! Was beginning to think that myself! A good friend of mine is doing it too! Can't wait to get started now!

Advertisement