Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted, classical musician in Limerick for practice sessions and possible performance

Options
  • 20-07-2010 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi.
    I am studying piano at diploma level, and also play a lot of contemporary music. I'm looking for someone in the Limerick area, who plays any other instrument other than piano, and who would be interested in meeting up for practice sessions, with a view to possible performances.

Please reply to this thread, and I can pm.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Hi.
    I am studying piano at diploma level, and also play a lot of contemporary music. I'm looking for someone in the Limerick area, who plays any other instrument other than piano, and who would be interested in meeting up for practice sessions, with a view to possible performances.

Please reply to this thread, and I can pm.

Thanks.

Hi Cathy,

I'm in the process of moving back up to Limerick. I'm a classical violinist so I guess I fit the bill! I'll be moving up in a month and don't want to commit to anything just yet, but maybe send me a pm in September and see how I'm fixed at that stage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ClassicalCathy

Hi!
    I'm delighted to get your response, and I will certainly contact you in September. If it all works out, it would be fantastic.
    I'll be back in touch. Thanks.

Advertisement