Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to meet at Dundalk

Options
  • 20-07-2010 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm meeting someone to sell something tomorrow, he's coming from up north and me from Dublin area so I suggested to meet around Dundalk. Can anyone suggest a handy place to meet this chap for 2 people who don't know the area at all, off the m1 somewhere?

Cheers,
    Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Hi there,

I'm meeting someone to sell something tomorrow, he's coming from up north and me from Dublin area so I suggested to meet around Dundalk. Can anyone suggest a handy place to meet this chap for 2 people who don't know the area at all, off the m1 somewhere?

Cheers,
    Dave.

I'd say the Crowne Plaza hotel would suit your needs perfectly.
    You can both leave the M1 at the Dundalk South exit, follow signs for Dundalk, and when you get to the first major junction, it's straight in front of you. You can't miss it, it's 13 storeys tall.

Advertisement