Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: Well L96 Sniper Rifle (inc scope, bipod)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 oJayTo

Dont know if the rules are the same as adverts but I tought once asking price was offered it has to be sold, Anyway your offer of 135 ill accept if you want to sell to killerhitman thats fine:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

oJayTo wrote: »
    Dont know if the rules are the same as adverts but I tought once asking price was offered it has to be sold, Anyway your offer of 135 ill accept if you want to sell to killerhitman thats fine:cool:

Hi,

Yes that is correct, you have offered asking so you have first refusal. I will PM you for details

its not a even number but can offer 137 including postage

As above, oJayTo has 1st refusal.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 43 oJayTo

Ok sounds good ill wait to hear from you then, thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

dont want to get into an argument but his asking price of 130 was exculding postage

oJayTo wrote: »
    Ok sounds good ill wait to hear from you then, thanks!:D

PM Sent

• Advertisement

dont want to get into an argument but his asking price of 130 was exculding postage

correct but my ad did not mention postage so he has offered the asking price. It was after he offered asking that we discussed postage as he was too far to deliver. Sorry mate.

Sale completed. Happy Sniping oJayTo

Thread can be closed :)

Advertisement