Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastrack to IT

• 20-07-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50

Hi,
    Received a letter from FIT to attend an Information Session and Test for either of two IT courses. The Attendance was huge for 15 places on the course and they are holding more of the same for the same places in August. I can't understand why they write to so many people, is it only those who get 100% accuracy that secure a place? If so they are disappointing so many for what after all we did not apply for these courses and thought they were offering us places as the letter came out of the blue. Does anyone have info. on these people they don't seem very professional in their approach, especially on the phone..

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Mod Edit: Moved to FETAC

• Registered Users Posts: 50 MARIA O

Has anyone out there been offered a place on either of the courses for September in Tallaght or has anyone attended the test in August for these courses?
    The letter was from FIT and the Dept. of Social Protection was on the headed paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 redaxium

If you recieved a letter from the social welfare and FIT unless you know you can get 100% in all the tests dont waste your time!! I attended one of the aptitude tests and got high marks in all the tests but not a perfect score.
    After requesting a reply from the college, it took till september for them to tell me no.

I applied directly to Colaiste Dhulaigh for their FIT course and got an interview immediatly and I got accepted immediatly on merit not a stupid aptitude test ( all aptitude tests do is test how good you are at doing aptitude tests ).

Advertisement