Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Fees + Registration Fees?

• 20-07-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Just wondering if anyone knows whether you have to pay a registration fee in addition to the fee to do a masters course (taught) in UCD. (i.e. the course fees are 6000 is there an additional fee to register).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

I would like to know this too...

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

I completed my Masters (taught) in UCD in 2009 and I paid a registration fee of 700€ if i remember correctly, plus around 5000€ in course fees. Memory is a little hazy though so figures might be a bit off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

mk1600 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows whether you have to pay a registration fee in addition to the fee to do a masters course (taught) in UCD.

Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

snubbleste wrote: »
    Yes.

Not accurate.

People pursuing a Masters Degree at UCD do not pay the Registration Fee. They do, however, pay the Student Centre Levy, which is paid by all students and was €157.50 last year.

You will pay:
    1. An application fee
    2. Your Tuition Fees
    3. The Student Centre Levy

fees.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35 marge2007

I was reading this post and wonder, do postgraduate higher diplomas pay the registration fee, think it is 1,500 and course fees plus the student levy?

Thanks for any help I can get?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

marge2007 wrote: »
    I was reading this post and wonder, do postgraduate higher diplomas pay the registration fee, think it is 1,500 and course fees plus the student levy?

Thanks for any help I can get?

It is the same as a masters. Registration fees are only for undergrads. Your tuition fees cover everything.

Advertisement