Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbed forums disappear form list

Options
  • 20-07-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My subbed forum lists appears to be smaller than normal. The only one I know for sure that is missing is nein11, but I think there are other too.

I have since taken this as a sign to clear down my list, but I am curious as to what happened.

MrP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Looks like there was a problem with the way your usergroups were set up. Probably not something you would have noticed, just something fiddly with the settings of some long-term users.

Sometimes a side effect of fixing this is that subscriptions to private forums are dropped (we've been going through a batch of these recently). It's on the fix list, but for now you can just resubscribe to the missing forums and it'll be fixed.

This front page filter should give you an idea of the forums that might be missing (if you don't remember exactly what's gone).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Cheers!

MrP

Advertisement