Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hi can anyone tell me where this place is?

• 20-07-2010 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

hi as above a=can anyone tell me where is ireland is this place it looks fab and I would not mind visiting it before the summer is out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

captain-caveman.jpg

Does anyone know who this is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

hi as above a=can anyone tell me where is ireland is this place it looks fab and I would not mind visiting it before the summer is out?

someones back garden?! :rolleyes:
    I could recommend some nicer places to visit.....?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Is it supposed to be near Limerick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

It's probably the place where that world changing invention - as seen on tv soon - gets pattenttedd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

If I was asked my honest opinion based on the fact that all that's in the Photo is a relatively plain Wall, some uninspiring Steps and a handful of commonplace Flowers I'd be willing to venture a guess that its the edited out Person, who is possibly a Child (?), who is the real subject of interest as regards the unknown whereabouts here - Locate the venue & locate the Person...... But why would they not be easily found?

- OP I don't mean any disrespect to you personally and of course I accept that I may well be absolutely wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Ah yea thats in the flower and wall park over near the step section.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

It's probably the place where that world changing invention - as seen on tv soon - gets pattenttedd?

Not the leaving cert crime clean up business exam :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Raiser wrote: »
    If I was asked my honest opinion based on the fact that all that's in the Photo is a relatively plain Wall, some uninspiring Steps and a handful of commonplace Flowers I'd be willing to venture a guess that its the edited out Person, who is possibly a Child (?), who is the real subject of interest as regards the unknown whereabouts here - Locate the venue & locate the Person...... But why would they not be easily found?

- OP I don't mean any disrespect to you personally and of course I accept that I may well be absolutely wrong.

This.

Seems a bit dodgy tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭christmasinjuly

ah bah you all.... No no just came across it and well just liked it out of pure randomness :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Well be sure and let us know if you find it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

If I had to guess, I'd say the grotto in Cratloe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Judging the flower bed and the design of the wall I'm going to guess somewhere like Adare, or similar estate, maybe Curraghchase? Why do you think it's in Limerick?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Been years since I've been to the grotto in cratloe, but I don't recall anything like that there.

Fancy wall and flower beds make it look like a done up manor house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

If I had to guess, I'd say the grotto in Cratloe.
    Nope, not there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

You will want to be more specific, what is so special about this place?

If this thread doesn't start making sense soon it will be closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Garden area in Bunratty?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

You know, if you say where you found the pic, this game would be a lot easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

I think it is the back of beyond.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

I think its located here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

hightower1 wrote: »
    I think its located here?

lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I aint handing out infractions to smart arses for the rest of the night.

future offenders will just get lengthy bans.

there will be no further warnings on this thread.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think it's safe to say this thread has turned into a train-wreck.

Sorry OP, it looks like you won't be getting much help in locating the site of your photograph.

As this appears to be a "No Fun" zone, I'm reluctantly closing the thread before someone gets banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement