Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this good value for money?

Options
  • 20-07-2010 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi guys. I have a 750W PSU, a hard drive, cd rom drive and a good case. All I need is an OS, mobo, ram, CPU and GCard. Is the following good value? Is everything compatible with each other? First time custom building.

Q6312.jpg

Individual links:

CPU

GCARD

Motherboard

RAM

Dont think i need to link to windows 7 :P

Can anyone confirm that all these components are compatible with one another?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Do you have a 750W PSU? Or just a little tin box with "750W" emblazoned on the side? Name and model number please! :o

Aside from that everything works together fine. Those aren't the best DDR3 modules out there and the mobo has no USB3, but aside from that its good. Just bear in mind that the gear you've listed is closer to €850 in real money :p

Advertisement