Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are all the jobs?? (NO CHAT - Read post #481 before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Genius in Powerscourt Centre looking for full and part time staff - signs in the window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Hick1sfm

Gumtree.ie normally have a few new jobs up each day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

St. Vincent de Paul are looking for some part-time sales people this Christmas:

http://www.dublinjobs.ie/main/index/1/advanced/0/0/date/all/0/0/20/paid/0/0/0/0/0/vincent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

dd972 wrote: »
    stuck in a for a job in July, and their website still says ''status - awaiting shortlisting''

makes me laugh when we're constantly fed this B.S nowadays about the fact that we're living in some 4G Broadbanded super duper digital information age. :rolleyes:

1976 '' Howya, bud, come about the job ''
    '' That's grand, come here a 9 next Monday, see ya then ''

Who was that for? If it was sky, I found them quick, I applied last week and have an interview tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Lynams hotel on o connell street are looking for a waitress/waiter

• Advertisement

Eddie Rockets and Against the Grain on Wexford St are both looking for staff

queen of tarts on lord edward street is looking for a chef

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

This place is looking for a chef

http://www.marcopierrewhite.ie/Contact.aspx

Saw sign in the window today on way home.

The Village on Camden/Wexford St are looking for experienced waiting and bar staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Bubblecity bubble tea shops are looking for staff, asked for CVs to be dropped into their Georges Arcade shop, apparently barista experience is preferred though not essential.

New Cafe/Restaurant upper Camden Street called Damascus Gate are looking for waiting staff. Walked past a couple of hours ago and sign in the window.

http://www.menupages.ie/dublin/city_centre/city_centre_south/damascus_gate#.UPfzUSfZY68

Im seeing loads of jobs today, whats going on ? Anyway here's another one I came across today while looking for party venues. Looks like a nice place.

http://onjobbio.com/company/4566/jobs

Noshington on SCR opposite Griffith College looking for staff

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

a good few shops on nassau street are looking for staff with good english

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Cafe Metro on South William St. are looking for 'good-looking intelligent staff' or something to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

irishbird wrote: »
    a good few shops on nassau street are looking for staff with good english

Any specific shop(s)? :)

the thai restaurant on the corner of fleet street/westmoreland street (thai orchid?) is looking for a chef competent in thai cooking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Kitchen Compliments on Sth Anne St are looking for staff, part time, 3-4days/wk.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Omniplex Cinema (soon to be IMC) in Santry looking for experienced cleaners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I hope this may be of use to someone....I got it this morning from jobs.ie ;

http://skycustomercentres.com/dublin/?utm_source=jobs-ie&utm_medium=email-2&utm_campaign=dublin-jan13

MrFrisp wrote: »
    I hope this may be of use to someone....I got it this morning from jobs.ie ;

http://skycustomercentres.com/dublin/?utm_source=jobs-ie&utm_medium=email-2&utm_campaign=dublin-jan13

Easier to find on www.workforsky.com it really is a lovely place to work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar are hiring, you can leave a CV instore or send it through their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Urban-Outfitters-Temple-Bar/275013712531548?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

306204_10151445179566168_1059880446_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Just got word that there's a receptionist position available in a translation agency for someone with Job-bridge, in the Oldtown/Swords area. PM me if you're interested and I can pass on contact details.

Chipper in Stoneybatter looking for staff - Manor take away is the name I think, or something with Manor in the name

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭CucaFace

There is a receptionist job going in an English language school via the jobsbridge scheme.

PM me if you are interested or know of someone who is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Should JobBridge positions really be posted here?? I mean they're not jobs... it's just disappointing to see something come in here, and for it to turn out to be one of those.

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Should JobBridge positions really be posted here?? I mean they're not jobs... it's just disappointing to see something come in here, and for it to turn out to be one of those.

Once its openly posted as Jobridge, I have no problem with it. Its up to Jobseekers if they want to apply or not.

For future reference, if you have a problem with a post on here, drop me a pm or report it, I'm happy to discuss, just this isn't really the place for it.

Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Just posted on Facebook by Pennyfarthing Cycles on Camden Street.
    STAFF WANTED...Due to our ever growing business we are on the look out for Good staff members,no in fact that wont cut it here with us,were on the look out for Great staff members,to join our growing team to help us serve the great cycling community of dublin.Which we believe deserve only the best and thats exactly what we aim to deliver here and wont except anything less on behave on our loyal customers.So if you are looking for work,have a good of knowledge of bikes, are great with people and your looking to be part of something special ??? Please get in contact with us via private mail or send us a C.V to the address above!
    If you know someone who you think would suit this job please share this post with them!
    Safe Cycling folks...Stay Cool

Camden Street seems to be doing great lately.
    I just shot off a message via Facebook with my CV so fingers crossed.

Advertisement