Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cooler to store deer

• 20-07-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all,

New to boards 1st post. Does anyone out there know where i could get a second hand Cooler to hang my deer??. Last season was using my mates, but want one of my own. I was thinking of a Single/Double door mineral our drinks cooler and convert it to hang a deer. Any ideas?? I have try'd but no luck so far.

Thanks!

Kill Joy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,103 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

The drinks cooler works fine.go around all local shops and supermarkets and even pubs and ask to speak to the manager.They somtimes have one dumped out in the back from a contract,promo or dealership that ended,and you can if you are lucky,as I was, get one and haul it waay for free.Just have three strong lads and a very low trailer to haul it away those double units weigh a ton!:)
    Might actually be able to put somthing in mine now this year.:)

BTW welcome to the most bitichest,catty,handbagging, and generally soundest shooting board around here.;):D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kill Joy

Grizzy 45,

Thanks for reply and will do that for sure. They are so hard to come by. Last season got myself 5xdeer not much for my first time stalking. Got my first ever deer stag 8 pointer 130yrds with new rifle tikka t3 .243 last season, so hoping this season will be good to me and better and fill that Cooler more if i can get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Kill Joy wrote: »
    Grizzy 45,

Thanks for reply and will do that for sure. They are so hard to come by. Last season got myself 5xdeer not much for my first time stalking. Got my first ever deer stag 8 pointer 130yrds with new rifle tikka t3 .243 last season, so hoping this season will be good to me and better and fill that Cooler more if i can get one.

Welcome and well done, try donedeal.ie there was one or two I think on there a few weeks ago. Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kill Joy

Deerhunter1

Thanks for reply and info will try donedeal for sure.

Kill Joy.

Advertisement