Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would You Have Sex On A First Date

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Not so much "on a first date" but sex with someone you've just met and with whom you have sizzling chemistry has the potential to be spectacular, so why deny yourself such an experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Depends how good the sandwich is :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Will someone add a poll!?

If not it might look like this;
    80% Yes
    5% No
    15% Asexual

You're confusing the word Asexual with Virgin/Abstinence...asexual is someone born with no genitals :P

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Connie_c28

sdonn wrote: »
    You're confusing the word Asexual with Virgin/Abstinence...asexual is someone born with no genitals :P

Asexual in terms of a person means someone with no interest in sex basically the opposite of bisexual

What you said Asexual to be is more in relation to a certain type of reproduction common in plants, fish and some animals (if my discovery knowledge is correct).
    By taking a piece from a plant, you can grow an entirely new plant if correctly done.
    As for fish (or animals) they grow all the necessary parts for the second fish to live, and after all the parts are grown and function properly, it detaches from the fish. An example of this is a star fish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Dudess wrote: »
    Not so much "on a first date". butt sex with someone you've just met and with whom you have sizzling chemistry has the potential to be spectacular, so why deny yourself such an experience?
    sorry had do it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Darsad

No but happy to oblige any nice Gal that would like to try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Really depends on how much Rohypnol I have on me.

Because once it hits I'm out for the count :pac:

Advertisement