Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would You Have Sex On A First Date

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    oh god no. She must be treated like a lady and be allowed to decide when she is ready. Grow up guys!!

(a cunning plan to make my in-box fill up with messages. muhahahaha)

Smart thinking.

Me? Haven't on a first date, wouldn't rule it out but no first dates have gone that way so couldn't even judge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

I wouldn't expect sex on the first date but sure wouldn't turn it down if we both felt it was right. Anyway we always do what we believe is right for us at that particular moment regardless of the consequences.
    I wouldn't think anymore or less of a women who has or declines sex on the first date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

I wouldnt push for it, but if it was leading that way, definately =D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

I always have sex on a first date.It's just something about that first meeting and the connection I make with them that as soon as the date is over I go straight home and f*ck my wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

TheZohan wrote: »
    God no....unless of course I though she was special...like we made a connection or something.

Although never say never. see how smooth I am? I hope someone is writing this down

hehe

Northside version: Of course i luv ya, sure ain't i ridin ya!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Would i?

Id **** her like a cheap hooker.

Having said that - my fiance would probably kick my face in until it looks like a hat full of arseholes, so i tend not to go on dates anymore..

TheZohan wrote: »
    God no....unless of course I though she was special...like we made a connection or something.

Although never say never.

Thank god for the hidden text, i though i lost another good man to the other team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sure would.
    If it was a one-nighter, yes.
    But not if I was looking for a relationship. Relationships that start with sex have nowhere left to go.
    There are examples on this thread of how that's not true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Id usually have sex on first sight then go on the date. I find its a great ice breaker :)

If it was a one-nighter, yes.
    But not if I was looking for a relationship. Relationships that start with sex have nowhere left to go.

Why have they no where left to go?

A relationship is not based on sex. Its a big big part of it, but if sex is what makes or breaks it, you're doing it wrong. Sex, isnt a target or a prize either, sex happens when it's right, if its after the first date,good for you, if it takes a few weeks good for you too - if it takes a few months.. cheat on her (<- that bit.. im joking :pac:)

Personally, if a relationship starts with death, then yes - that relationshap has nowhere to go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

snyper wrote: »
    Personally, if a relationship starts with death, then yes - that relationshap has nowhere to go

A relationship that starts with death is on the road to hell.

Yes.

I would & have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

SIX PACK wrote: »
    Id usually have sex on first sight then go on the date. I find its a great ice breaker :)

by jove, he's got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

I just want to give a free tip for beginners - ensure that on a first date both of ye understand each other's idea of "eating out".

Jigga wrote: »
    I just want to give a free tip for beginners - ensure that on a first date both of ye understand each other's idea of "eating out".

avoid the sea food as a main course if you're planning on havin' a prawn flavour dessert

Jigga wrote: »

Beer before you lick her, not as bitter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

If it happens it happens, if it doesn't...fml :p

Nah, I don't really care, all the no sex/kissing on a first date rules, I just go with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

I've had sex with people I just met.

Beer before you lick her, not as bitter!
    A mint would be of more benefit to all...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

sex on a first date....NEVER!:eek:

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    A mint would be of more benefit to all...

what about an ice pop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

:eek:

Straightforward question. Does it depend on the man or woman you go out with or does it depend on what you are looking for at the time. Does it depend on your morals - or your mood?

Just wondering what people's attitude are, as opposed to if they've actually done it or not

But yes, I have:cool:

Pics or it never happened :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

what about an ice pop?
    Only if the girl has the ice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Nope, hardly.

what about an ice pop?
    Eucalyptus leaves would create a pretty spectacular sensation - you'd have a few of those handy wouldn't ya? Oh wait... isn't that more of a koala thing?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ye sure why not. Have done. Don't mind waiting at all, and building up is great. Shure tis all good.

Dudess wrote: »
    Eucalyptus leaves would create a pretty spectacular sensation - you'd have a few of those handy wouldn't ya? Oh wait... isn't that more of a koala thing?

That's a koala. They look cute but never hug a koala. They claw the face off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Well, if he says his name is Daniel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fakeaccent

uncle-mofo wrote: »
    Coming from an 18 year old male, yeah, I have done and I would again. Have to admit it's a little off putting getting it so easy though.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

For the girls that say no... surely it's better to find out if you're sexually compatible before you get into any form of relationship.

Advertisement