Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would You Have Sex On A First Date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Yup.
    Do it often. I don't view the girl any different if its the first date and we end up in bed. We both want it, so its fine.
    Girls need sex too. They like to get off just as much as we do. But we can be a little bit more forward on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Yes. It's happened on dates and non-dates.

If it was someone I really liked and wanted to see something long term happen then I would appreciate it not happening so soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

snyper wrote: »
    Sex, isnt a target

I don't know, I often aim for various parts of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Great conversation in this thread. Nice to see it has sparked some debate, and some damn funny comments, but in all seriousness I'm quite literally ashamed at the guy who said that relationships start with sex go nowhere.

For one, I've been dating the same girl for 5 years....going on six...I'm living with her, and that relationship started with sex....and continued with it as well:eek:

And my friend told me yesterday he met a girl on holiday, slept with her, and the word he used is that he is now 'mesmerized' with her and hasn't felt the same about a girl in years. The fact she lives across the other side of the country hasn't stopped him, and he's counting the days until she, ahem, comes. They really like each other and its going really well for him. I personally have never seen him happier and I've known him since we were 12.

And I bet the girl from the other story would let you sleep with her on the first date - except you'd have to pay 4.5K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

sex on a first date....NEVER!:eek:
    Bit of oral?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Apolloyon

No. I like to take things slow and get to know her first. I'm just old-fashioned I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Yes and have previously.

No issue with it. No issue with waiting for it either. No negative opinion of a girl who sleeps with someone on a first date.

Sure it's all a bit of fun. The poster who said, there is nowhere for a relationship to go after sex, needs to put his Jedi costume away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Sex first, then first date

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Defo sex on the first date...and maybe a little tugjob in the morn from her....as a 'thank you'!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

And my friend told me yesterday he met a girl on holiday, slept with her, and the word he used is that he is now 'mesmerized' with her and hasn't felt the same about a girl in years. The fact she lives across the other side of the country hasn't stopped him, and he's counting the days until she, ahem, comes. They really like each other and its going really well for him. I personally have never seen him happier and I've known him since we were 12.

While I'm honestly the worst person in the world for it, I think situations like this have a tendency for creating the whole "candle that burns twice as bright for half as long" or at least it has in my experience, unexpectedly sleep with someone on first night...feel just like the best in the world the day after, then after a few weeks it's pretty much ssdd again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

10th date. Each date leading up to it must be more exciting and expensive than the last so it can build up to an exciting crescendo of disappointment when we finally hop in the sack :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sure, but it doesn't & can not compare to sex in a loving relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

WindSock wrote: »
    10th date. Each date leading up to it must be more exciting and expensive than the last so it can build up to an exciting crescendo of disappointment when we finally hop in the sack :cool:

10 dates, each more expensive than the last?

High maintenance much?

I'm male. So, yeah, sleeping on the first date wouldn't be an issue.

Eugh, just threw up in my mouth :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

quit it... making love is only an expression that 15/16yr old girls use so they don't feel like tarts when they sleep with someone.

Sex is sex!

Abrasax wrote: »

mmmm might be an issue for the girl, just sleeping on your first date is not gonna leave much of an impression. Sounds kinda boring, would you not even stretch to a bowl of soup in a local coffee shop then go home for a nap?? :P

Uriel. wrote: »
    Eugh, just threw up in my mouth :p

Thats always an option too - but I hate a spitter.

Uriel. wrote: »
    just sleeping on your first date is not gonna leave much of an impression. Sounds kinda boring,

Speak for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

kfallon wrote: »
    Defo sex on the first date...and maybe a little tugjob in the morn from her....as a 'thank you'!!!

I like the wake up calls myself.

YFlyer wrote: »
    I like the wake up calls myself.

If that was my wake up call, I'd keep hitting the snooze-button.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Abrasax wrote: »
    If that was my wake up call, I'd keep hitting the snooze-button.
    yeah just punch her in the face and tell her to get the fúck

pmcmahon wrote: »
    yeah just punch her in the face and tell her to get the fúck
    Not quite what I meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

When the alarm goes off she should know it's time to reach for the baby oil!

Even better is when they start yanking you off as you're still asleep, wake up to a lovely little treat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Shouldn't be an issue for anyone if that's what both parties want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I was on a first date last night. We were at it like animals all night in my car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K45o6hEY97Y

WindSock wrote: »
    Shouldn't be an issue for anyone if that's what both parties want.

Well then, assuming that's what both parties want, I'd have no issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

The girl I am currently "whatevering" with, not sure what to call it TBH, I had sex with before I went on a date with her, then asked her on a date.

So, Yeah, I would have sex on the first date.

The girl I am currently "whatevering" with, not sure what to call it TBH, I had sex with before I went on a date with her, then asked her on a date.

So, Yeah, I would have sex on the first date.

You'd sex with her before the first date ya durty pagan fooker :p

'High Five' [Jedward style].

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

This is really a thinly-veiled, who's up for a one night stand survey, isn't it? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You'd sex with her before the first date ya durty pagan fooker :p

'High Five' [Jedward style].

And for Maximum epicniess, first time was on a Ferris wheel at Oxegen. I hate that it was because it sounds unbelievable! ha

Advertisement