Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would You Have Sex On A First Date

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

And for Maximum epicniess, first time was on a Ferris wheel at Oxegen. I hate that it was because it sounds unbelievable! ha

I'd say the money shot hit about 2000 people!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

steve06 wrote: »
    For the girls that say no... surely it's better to find out if you're sexually compatible before you get into any form of relationship.

You find out you're compatible or not the first time?

I always thought that things improve with practise...

Lots of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Abrasax wrote: »
    Well then, assuming that's what both parties want, I'd have no issue with it.

Yeah but you stated you had no issues with it, because you are a guy :P

I don't think the issues are down to a persons gender, just more if you are a thrill of the chase / get to know a person a bit better before hopping on each other. Either way, if a person thinks less of another because of either preference then they are an idiot, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'd say the money shot hit about 2000 people!.

Ferris wheels last less than 5 minutes! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I have done but thats only because I may have fancied the person but knew their personality wasn't a match.

If I am really interested in someone than I will try and get to know them but as some posters may already know doesn't really work for me either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Ferris wheels last less than 5 minutes! :(

That sucks, you could only fit in 2 shags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

WindSock wrote: »
    Yeah but you stated you had no issues with it, because you are a guy :P

Some guys fit the stereotype, on some issues.

I was merely stating how this guy felt, without precluding any other gender.

I don't think the issues are down to a persons gender, just more if you are a thrill of the chase / get to know a person a bit better before hopping on each other.
    I'm sure it happens all the time, where the lady offers to sleep with the guy and he says, assuming it's a girl he would sleep with, 'You know what, I never do this on the first date, I'm more of a getting-to-know-you-first type of guy'.
    Either way, if a person thinks less of another because of either preference then they are an idiot, imo.
    Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Everyone needs a no strings attached ride every now and then. As the fella says,

"When you come, you go!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

kfallon wrote: »
    Everyone needs a no strings attached ride every now and then. As the fella says,

"When you come, you go!"

Exactly. And as someone else has already said, women have needs too. If a woman wants to have sex she can have it, she shouldn't have to deny herself just because the man she's dating (or anyone else for that matter) might think it's off-putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭RachPie

Being one of the select few old romantic types that are left in this world, along with some form of respect for myself - nah lad. Thrill of the chase and all that!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Exactly. And as someone else has already said, women have needs too. If a woman wants to have sex she can have it, she shouldn't have to deny herself just because the man she's dating (or anyone else for that matter) might think it's off-putting.

women think too much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

RachPie wrote: »
    Being one of the select few old romantic types that are left in this world, along with some form of respect for myself - nah lad. Thrill of the chase and all that!

What has sleeping with someone on the first date got to do with self-respect?

Is that saying people who have sex on the first date have no respect for themselves?

Personally, I respect people who don't deny themselves the pleasures they want more than those who do.

JaxxYChicK wrote: »

Well said, if it's two consenting adults then what's the problem. Everyone has needs and there should be no hang ups about jumping into bed with someone if both (or possibly more) parties are up for it (oooo matron)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

Yes, but it would also be the last date. I prefer women that are a bit of a challenge and have a bit of class about them. Men are hunters. Whats the point of being a hunter if your prey throws itself at you? A meal worked for always tastes better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

steve06 wrote: »
    Bit of oral?

No. They be lucky to get a kiss if we click! The guy might be lucky enough to get hj but thats about it! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Carlos_Ray wrote: »
    Yes, but it would also be the last date. I prefer women that are a bit of a challenge and have a bit of class about them. Men are hunters. Whats the point of being a hunter if your prey throws itself at you? A meal worked for always tastes better.

Lol....:rolleyes:

No. They be lucky to get a kiss if we click! The guy might be lucky enough to get hj but thats about it! :o

thats a chance i'm willing to take

You are a very odd man? You would give up the chance to be with a girl who is comfortable enough with herself to have sex on the first date and never see her again?

It's not a hunt to get women, they like sex too, if you're doing it right. I pity your view of women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh yeah.

...And Women are gatherers and like to collect as many nuts as possible...

• Advertisement

Whats the point of being a hunter if your prey throws itself at you? A meal worked for always tastes better.

Once got 2 Big Macs for the price of 1, the free one tasted just as good as the other one ;)

pmcmahon wrote: »
    thats a chance i'm willing to take
    :eek:

:eek:

i'll show you loving baby

If it's a first date, chances are you hardly know the person? Personally, and note the use of personally here, I prefer to get to know someone before I do anything like that with them. I'm not one for one night stands, but I'm not a prude. I think too highly of myself to throw myself around like that. But I couldn't really care if anyone else does, just the way I am!

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i'll show you loving baby
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

I'm not sure I'd even kiss on a first date. But then maybe that's just me.

If it's a first date, chances are you hardly know the person? Personally, and note the use of personally here, I prefer to get to know someone before I do anything like that with them. I'm not one for one night stands, but I'm not a prude. I think too highly of myself to throw myself around like that. But I couldn't really care if anyone else does, just the way I am!

tight.

I don't deny myself anything. It's all down to personal choice, I don't care if you do or you don't, I just think too highly of myself to jump into bed with someone I hardly know.

:rolleyes:
    you like mountain strolls?

• Advertisement

I don't deny myself anything. It's all down to personal choice, I don't care if you do or you don't, I just think too highly of myself to jump into bed with someone I hardly know.

its just skin and cum..

Advertisement