Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would You Have Sex On A First Date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Dudess wrote: »
    I don't respect men who put out on the first date, but I'll still fuck them because my "principles" don't apply to me - and I also have no self control.

May I be the first to say it would be an honour to disrespect you :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

colm1234 wrote: »
    its gone by the 8th day the liquid is gone fairly soon but all the little jelly bits stick to the inner walls, also im not a saint just mature :D

So by the 8th day there is no chance of stirring another guy's porridge lmao :D

well this is first time I've heard of this lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

joe stodge wrote: »
    when i have had sex on a first date i have never contacted the person afterwards, i dont know why!:pac:

Premature ejaculation?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Will someone add a poll!?

If not it might look like this;
    80% Yes
    5% No
    15% Asexual

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

done it plenty of times, no big deal, all adults etc. What annoys me is that the girl i'm with now, slept in same bed like 7 times before we got our freak on, yet she's had lots of one night stands and sex on first dates etc. Grrrrr, why wasn't I good enough for sex on first date???

• Advertisement

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    done it plenty of times, no big deal, all adults etc. What annoys me is that the girl i'm with now, slept in same bed like 7 times before we got our freak on, yet she's had lots of one night stands and sex on first dates etc. Grrrrr, why wasn't I good enough for sex on first date???
    Maybe she thought you were special...awwweee:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

of course i'd sleep with someone on the first date. how else are you supposed to know whether or not to continue on dating? i mean, you could end up liking them for their personality and then find it more difficult to drop them when you discover they have a penis the size of a peanut.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Maybe she thought you were special...awwweee:)

If that's the case i dont understand the logic of it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

personally I would not sleep with a girl on the first date if she is slutty enough to sleep with some one she barly knows, then my question is who has she slep with in the previous days, and further more what guys dont realise is another mans spunk stays inside her for up to 7 days so your basically gunna be rubbing your sausage in another guys jizz even if you wear a condom its not a chance im willing to take, so now how many guys still wanna do it ?????
    I used to sleep with girls on the 1st date, but after reading this...

Edit: by 'girls' I mean 'women'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

of course i'd sleep with someone on the first date. how else are you supposed to know whether or not to continue on dating? i mean, you could end up liking them for their personality and then find it more difficult to drop them when you discover they have a penis the size of a peanut.

Lol best post I read all day

• Advertisement

I used to sleep with girls on the 1st date, but after reading this...

Edit: by 'girls' I mean 'women'.
    Well just ask her when she was out last and if it's over a week...fire in the hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Would you buy a car without at least bringing it for a test drive !!
    Feck not giving out on the first date provided things are going good why not ;-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

... when you discover they have a penis the size of a peanut.

Maybe it's your pussy that's too big :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

so so true! :D

but honestly no i would not have sex on a first date, but thats just me i guess, i owuldn't judge a girl for having sex on a first date either, i would rather get to know someone first, and then let things develop naturally.

but then i would also have no problems ditching a guy after 3 or 4 dates if it turned out his penis was the size of a peanut, i don't care how compatible we are, i have not and i am not dating someone who's crap in bed!

there are some standards us women have to keep you know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jesmed

Lol what a load of bollox!

well its a "load" anyway.....anyway the 7 day thing would only be an extreme case.

so so true! :D

but honestly no i would not have sex on a first date, but thats just me i guess, i owuldn't judge a girl for having sex on a first date either, i would rather get to know someone first, and then let things develop naturally.

but then i would also have no problems ditching a guy after 3 or 4 dates if it turned out his penis was the size of a peanut, i don't care how compatible we are, i have not and i am not dating someone who's crap in bed!

there are some standards us women have to keep you know ;)
    Just because a guy's got a small penis doesn't mean he's crap in bed. A small guy can still perform on the big stage, you know.

Just look at Ray Houghton. His cock's unbelievably small and he still managed to score against Italy.

Jesus, I'm drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Just because a guy's got a small penis doesn't mean he's crap in bed. A small guy can still perform on the big stage, you know.

Just look at Ray Houghton. His cock's unbelievably small and he still managed to score against Italy.

Jesus, I'm drunk.

And England.

\o/

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    And England.

\o/
    True!

And all despite his tiny penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

Fuppin moderators in here a knobs to say the least.

It's ok for some one to comment on guys with small dicks but when I ask to get a list of the adventurous ladies my post gets deleted. Double standard ****.

Mod: Poster banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

depends who's payin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭greenmachine88

who goes dating nowadays lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

he...yeah

its just bad when its a horribe bird thats after you and your not interested. *sshudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jesmed

would ya have sex with this woman on your first date ?
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001339/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

How you doin?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

You have to go on a date now? (Just had to get that in there)

Edit:
    In all seriousness, I think a lot of the hang-ups people have about sex are a remnant of religion making it a taboo. It's just sex. None of us would be here without it and the continuation of the species is the only real reason we exist. If two (or more) people want to do it at any given time, that's totally up to them and nobody else's business. Likewise, if one of them doesn't want to do it then it's not an option. If I had the opportunity to have consensual sex with someone I liked and I had no commitment to anyone else, I don't see why I shouldn't. However, If they didn't want to do me as soon as they saw me, I wouldn't think that they were a prude or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Connie_c28

personally I would not sleep with a girl on the first date if she is slutty enough to sleep with some one she barly knows, then my question is who has she slep with in the previous days, and further more what guys dont realise is another mans spunk stays inside her for up to 7 days so your basically gunna be rubbing your sausage in another guys jizz even if you wear a condom its not a chance im willing to take, so now how many guys still wanna do it ?????

lol you are kidding?? Who said she has to be a bed hopper??

Who says she was with someone the week before? What's to say she hadn't been with anyone in a while and just found you attractive and was horny that night?
    I wouldn't make a habit of it but have on two occassions both went on to be long term relationships so we both must of found it a good experience.
    I did wait with one fella for 2 months...when I say wait I mean wasted 2 whole months. My god I understood why he didn't push it to say he was like a biro is an understatement! about 2-3 inches long (hard!!!) and about 1 wide (if even)
    I was a lady and didn't laugh thinking :confused: maybe he has skills emmm no!!!! So probably won't wait that long again me thinks............

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭swizzle123

This is simply going to end up with all the guys saying yes all the girls saying no.

And if any girl does say yes her inbox will fill up pretty quick.

Im a woman and I dont see any problem in the world with it!!!:D Sure why not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

what kind of question is that - every man would have sex on the first date.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

eh...maybe he wore a condom aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭xxchloexx

Have done. Didn't plan on it , knew the guy for a good while before we went out on a date , really liked him so just did it. He must have really liked me too if 2 years on were still together ;). Think these things just happen , wouldn't call anyone a "slut" for doing it , I think when you get to a certain again that whole taboo goes out the window , if your going to be responsible and use protection , sleep with who you want. Not anyone elses buissness other than your own. Enjoy yourself for heavens sake you only live once.

Advertisement