Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wii remotes and nunchucks

Options
  • 20-07-2010 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

has anyone seen any good deals on these. They don't have to be wii brand, any generic make will do once it works, thanks, f

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

cool! thanks for that, have you ever ordered from there, says it comes from hong kong. Just wondering if I'd get stuck with customs duty on that coming in. But free shipping is a big plus, f

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have ordered plenty, dont think i have ever had to pay customs charges from them, but you could do if the order is high enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

Maybe too late, but I ordered this nunchuck from that site, you can't tell it apart from the original one, perfect quality. I haven't used it too much, so I can't tell how long it lasts, but at the price, it's worth it.

Since shipping is free, just order everything separately, should keep customs happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

Brilliant, thanks for that, f.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

wish id seen this site before i forked out! free shipping is pretty class!

Advertisement