Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Insurance - who's best?

Options
  • 20-07-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi,

I have my pup 3 weeks now and she has been pretty poorly for the first week or so, thankfully she is coming round and got her 2nd dose of vaccinations today. i decided to get her microchipped at the same time.

I have decided now that i should definately organise pet insurance asap. just wanted any advice on what company is best,offers good reasonable cover. i have seen allianz is offering the first 6 months free once the pup is microchipped but argos pet insurance is pretty reasonable at €13 per month.

anybody got anything better?

thanks in advance!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Hi betsy18 i started a thread about this awhile ago and most ppl seem to go with allianz and pet insure...i went with petinsure and it costs me 12.45 a month which i tink is pretty good..and the cover is good also...check out both policys online and see which one suits you:)

Advertisement