Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arma2 - Operation Arrowhead Demo is out

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I shot an SU down with a tank just before Gonzo made that movie :(

Friday night is drunken arma night generally the Airwolf theme song gets used a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

i stand corrected

It stands for inter continental ballistic missile, pretty much your standard way of delivering nukes. Its a big ass rocket that I think nearly flys just out side our atmosphere. When in range of its target it actually breaks into parts and fires a number of smaller missiles at different targets.

Each one of those smaller missiles is a nuke. It also fires chaff everywhere (tiny bits of metal) so as to screw up radar and stop it being shot down.

So yeah one ICBM could nuke a number of cities. They're scary ****ing things alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Sisko wrote: »
    So yeah one ICBM could nuke a number of cities. They're scary ****ing things alright

No they're not, I was 500m away and didn't get fried :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Tonights multiplayer action

I was fairly pissed, have to day domination with a **** load of respawning air death machine is fun :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

any room for one more player ? :P my steam id is evo5t

when is the next game ? and what are the server ip's? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

A+-Guru wrote: »
    any room for one more player ? :P my steam id is evo5t

when is the next game ? and what are the server ip's? :D

Loads of room, we even got our own forum to ourselves here on boards

I should be back in action tomorrow for some of the usual drunken fri nite games :D

2.24 out

will i add in the death machines to OA or AI?

Advertisement