Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how to make sex unpainful

• 20-07-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I've tried so many times to have sex with my boyfriend, and its just too sore. I know everyone's goin to say go to the doctor but i have. originally the problem was that my hymen wasn't broken at all. and with using a hairbrush i've broken it a good bit gradually. but there's still a bit there. So basically trying to have sex is still really painful.

I know people will say that I just need to be relaxed enough, but I am. its just really sore. so my question is what can i use now to try and break it more? The doctor suggested some cone shaped things, dunno what she called them, but i can't find them anywhere. I really want to get this sorted as it's really getting to me, making me feel real self conscious. and obviously I want to be normal.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to use or what to do? please don't say go back to the doctor as my doctor now is a horrible man, and i'm not in the position to change doctors.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ok go to your dr and ask for a referral to a gynaecologist.
    Some women have issues with the hymen and need to have a minor surgical op to have it sorted, either way you need to be checked out by a dr properly.

If you are not happy going to your dr with all your health issues then you should consider switching. Also if something is not a proper sex toy or an approved medical instrument please don't use it internally, you may have made thing worse and damanged yourself with the hair brush.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement