Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to/ Teakwood Sandstone

Options
  • 20-07-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have decided to lay teakwood sandstone in my garden. I have done patios in the past and i am pretty confident in myself. With indian sandstone i always lay it on a wet mix and brush in rompox after. I know you can do it a little differently but i like doing it this way.

Now this stuff is a bit trickier! Its like a clay tile. Its smooth and uniform. I think i lay it on a wet mix because they feel brittle but its the finish that im really lost. Do they give you some sort of grout?? These slabs look as if they would stain fairly easily....Any advice would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Surely these are pertinent questions to raise with the supplier?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 spursfan79

I have asked these questions but since this is relatively new product for them they cant give me decent info on it. Usually they get feedback from people who have installed it but they know little about this......

Advertisement