Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the jobs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

to the OP - Bord Gais are Hiring.

To RJ - chill out and get down off that high horse ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

RoverJames wrote: »
    Is that directed at me ? If so I was in the pub for an hour so didn't reply to the posts until I got back. Anyone who thinks those posts are remotely helpful to the OP is a total and utter fu*ktard. I actually reckon they are quite insensitive, not what I would expect to see in the generally helpful Cork City board.

whats a ****tard?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

Is that directed at me ? If so I was in the pub for an hour so didn't reply to the posts until I got back. Anyone who thinks those posts are remotely helpful to the OP is a total and utter fu*ktard. I actually reckon they are quite insensitive, not what I would expect to see in the generally helpful Cork City board.
    dont be so negative. im proof that there are jobs out there.

stevexo wrote: »
    dont be so negative. im proof that there are jobs out there.

*waves at steve* I have a job

mik_da_man wrote: »
    to the OP - Bord Gais are Hiring.

To RJ - chill out and get down off that high horse ffs

Just to remind you of your first post in this thread
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Ah that took a while :rolleyes:
    How does that help the OP, questioning how long it took me to reply to a post. I'm not on a high horse old boy.

• Advertisement

Just to remind you of your first post in this thread

How does that help the OP, questioning how long it took me to reply to a post. I'm not on a high horse old boy.

somebody please call 911 on this mik_da_man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Quit ruining the thread and grow the **** up

Quit ruining the thread and grow the **** up

sure thats not helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

sure thats not helpful

If it stops people acting the cnut and ruining the OP's thread then yes it is helpful, not everyone is lucky enough to have a job and shows alot about a person when they rub jobs in peoples faces

If it stops people acting the cnut and ruining the OP's thread then yes it is helpful, not everyone is lucky enough to have a job and shows alot about a person when they rub jobs in peoples faces

I think you've smoked enough of that whacky baccy..thought that **** makes you all mellow and ****

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

i dont think anyone is rubbing anything here. if ya join the thread, join with something of relevance about jobs. no need to be aggressive. and its not luck, its all about being in the right place at the right time. luck doesnt come into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

stevexo wrote: »
    i have 3 job offers right now :P in your face

At this point the thread went down the toilet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hey again, sorry I got a bit busy yesterday. I'll send a message onto a Mod about getting this stickied. Might start a new one due to the negativity unless they're happy to go with this one.

Anytime we see a job posting we could pop it up here for anyone who needs it?

Best of luck in the job hunt again Kark, it can be hard to find a job these days, hope you're not too long waiting. :)

NoDice wrote: »
    Hey again, sorry I got a bit busy yesterday. I'll send a message onto a Mod about getting this stickied. Might start a new one due to the negativity unless they're happy to go with this one.

Hopefully a mod can clean it up a bit. Sorry for my part in it OP :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hopefully a mod can clean it up a bit. Sorry for my part in it OP :o

I think you were right though it can be hard not to see red sometimes. I sent a message to castie and asked if she thought we should start a new one. I can't see someone who has been unemployed for a long time appreciating people boasting about having jobs/job offers, but most of us are adults here and if Castie thinks it's cool to keep then cool. :)

I think it's a great idea, the Dublin City forum has the same thread! I bet it's helped loads of people, even the lurkers you know?

Better stop chatting here! Back to the chit chat thread!! lol :D:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Created available jobs thread and sticked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement