Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

np studios summer deal

Options
  • 21-07-2010 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Np studios is a small family owned studio based in walkinstown dublin for the rest of the summer the offer is 50 euro for a recording and decent mix of any songs or 30 euro for just the recording.

if anyones interested feel free to get in touch.

cheers
    evan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Np studios is a small family owned studio based in walkinstown dublin for the rest of the summer the offer is 50 euro for a recording and decent mix of any songs or 30 euro for just the recording.

if anyones interested feel free to get in touch.

cheers
    evan

Please elaborate on your services Evan. What does one get for €30 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    Please elaborate on your services Evan. What does one get for €30 ?

Sorry for €30 you get the recording of a song with a basic mix of the song recorded for €50 you get a song with a professional mix

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Sorry for €30 you get the recording of a song with a basic mix of the song recorded for €50 you get a song with a professional mix

So if I want to spend the whole day (8 or 9 hours) recording one song...it's €30?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

i think whats being skirted around here is how can you provide a professional recording and mix for €50.

as a functioning studio thats impossible.

are you an actual professional working studio or a home/project set-up.

if its the former then please let me in on your secret :D

if its the latter you should probably let people know this in your post.

either way its a price that will definitly suit some people so good luck :)

So if I want to spend the whole day (8 or 9 hours) recording one song...it's €30?

Sorry Didn't put enough detail into the opening post, The recording session lasts for 5 hours, It is a home set up but i have invested in some really good microphones and equipment. Converted my shed into a recording space/rehersal space, Drum kit is supplied all that musicians need to bring are their guitars, basses drummers will need to bring their own snare cymballs and kick pedal just like going to perform at a gig.

The amp is a 65 watt crate with three different sound types, The drum kit is a 4 piece mellinium kit with remo power stroke 3 skins.

I also do call out sessions if a band wishes to record in their own rehersal space for the price of €65 for a 5 hour session.

• Advertisement

bump

bump

Advertisement