Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noob questions

Options
  • 21-07-2010 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

thinking about my first tattoo, its gonna be text saying "29 years no educated". Ive picked a killer font and want to get it on the inside of my bicep.

any ideas on how long this should take? the font is basic.

will it look different when i tense my bicep?

Will the artist be able to recreate the font ive printed off exactly, i mean will it be a good representation? i know this depends on artists but in general are fonts easily replicated.

and how small can text be vertically? my arm is average.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

MC Conditioner, you can never say these boys are amateurs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AndyOM

The length it will take will depend on the size and the difficulty of the design!! Speakin from my experience, i have a custom design on my calf, its big enough and its mostly curved lines, and it took like an hour includin 15 mins to re-draw my rough design! The artist will pretty much copy the font you want! He/she will trace it and might change it a bit for ease of tattooin for example lines might be to close together (might look like one when complete) As far as the size you'd be allowed get, i wouldn't know! You dont want it too small cuz it might age badly!

Advertisement