Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Sites for ordering clothing

• 21-07-2010 9:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

Now that I'm sorted with the hardware, the credit card needs to flex some muscles and buy some clothing - any recos on the best sites to purchase from - just placed an order for a top and shorts from Aero Tech Designs and got free delivery - anyone use these guys before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭silvo

The two that I use the most are:
    www.chainreactioncycles.com (free delivery)
    www.wiggle.com (free delivery)

But you can get some great deals if you have a root around the smaller shops like:
    www.bikedock.com
    www.leisurelakesbikes.com

Also if you find an item you like, sometimes it is worth going to the manufacturers site and seeing if they have it on special there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Now that I'm sorted with the hardware, the credit card needs to flex some muscles and buy some clothing - any recos on the best sites to purchase from - just placed an order for a top and shorts from Aero Tech Designs and got free delivery - anyone use these guys before?

Arrived this morning, quality and fit seem fine - delivered for €52.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

prendas ciclismo for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭seanie500

wiggle have gone to the dogs for delivery times. ordered stuff last monday and still hasnt arrived ordered off slane cycles tues and got it wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

probikekit.com good too wiggle is good got a new jersey there arrived in 2 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭howsshecuttin

Arrived this morning, quality and fit seem fine - delivered for €52.

What kind of shorts and top did you buy?
    I'm not being nosey now :D just curious :)

Went for the Pearl Elite Short and a bog standard Jersey nothing fancy but functional - but they have a range of sexy stuff also and some team kit.

Anyone use these guys http://www.cyclingdeal.com/ came accross them as a like on FB - prices seem very cheap for team branded kits!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Just make sure when you are ordering on line that you check out the sizing chart for the brand in question. Not all XL or L etc. are the same. A quick Google will bring up most sizing charts.
    I've used Prendas, Wiggle & CRC & all were fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭olmo

Anyone use these guys http://www.cyclingdeal.com/ came accross them as a like on FB - prices seem very cheap for team branded kits!
    I recently bought the HTC Colombia gear from ebay. I didn't use cyclingdeal but I think alot of them are the same place. €32 inc p&p it arrived 2 weeks later from China. Looks great and well padded. If you are getting them get a size bigger, I would squeeze into a medium on a good day so I got the large and its fine. Check ebay don't just buy from the ebay shops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭seanie500

olmo wrote: »
    I recently bought the HTC Colombia gear from ebay. I didn't use cyclingdeal but I think alot of them are the same place. €32 inc p&p it arrived 2 weeks later from China. Looks great and well padded. If you are getting them get a size bigger, I would squeeze into a medium on a good day so I got the large and its fine. Check ebay don't just buy from the ebay shops.

is there much difference in quality between those e bay ones and the originals?

those prices on cyclingdeal look v good assuming its genuine gear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

The Cyclingdeal site is all bootleg stuff, same as the ebay stuff but twice the price.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,697 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Try these guys. Good quality stuff, a great design, and you will be all the more appreciated on Boards as you cycle round in this gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Radio Shack shorts and jersey for 70 euro incl shippin. Is this good value?

Advertisement