Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about Guest Ticket.

Options
  • 21-07-2010 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I just bought a guest ticket on the spurs website for the man city game. I wanted it beside my seat so after i purchased I rang the spurs ticket office, I mistakenly told her that the ticket I had just bought was my seat and I wanted the other as close a possible. so now I have two £76 tickets when I wanted two £44 tickets lol. I can live with that at least i have my tickets for west upper, but there right in the corner. so £76 looks a bit harsh.

anyway I have been looking at my purchase on my account and I am new at buying with membership, I noticed that both the tickets I bought have my membership attached, should one of them not say guest, or does it matter who has what ticket.

Will I get any tickets in the post or will both tickets be on my swipe card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Both tickets are linked to your account because effectively they have been bought using that membership.

In the past the ticket office would issue two tickets to you, obviously that is no longer the case so my gut feeling, based on logic, is that they will credit your members card with entry for one, and issue a paper ticket that will have a barcode on it for your guest.

I'd try my best to be there a bit early on the day just in case there's problems if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

Both tickets are linked to your account because effectively they have been bought using that membership.

In the past the ticket office would issue two tickets to you, obviously that is no longer the case so my gut feeling, based on logic, is that they will credit your members card with entry for one, and issue a paper ticket that will have a barcode on it for your guest.

I'd try my best to be there a bit early on the day just in case there's problems if I were you.

Many Thanks and I will be there in plenty of time to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

£76 for a ticket - Thats fcuking disgusting

I had one bought for myself, south stand lower £44. but as i wanted to buy one for a friend who is not a member, when i jumped on this morning at 9.30 there seemed to be seats available there but when i tried to buy, it said there was a problem and i could not buy there. I clicked on several areas of whl icon and the only place i could buy a ticket was west stand upper in the corner £76. I followed the info given here about getting seats together and rang ticketing. they just changed the cheep ticket i bought for myself and bumped me up to the area i bought for my mate. We are a good few rows form each other but at least still in the same block.

£76 might be allright for a good seet but how can it be a good seat if its stuck in the corner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I agree, shocking price no matter where the seat is. Bought 3 tickets for wigan game the other day for less than 90, dont know how THFC can justify such a difference (no matter what stand your in).

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I agree, shocking price no matter where the seat is. Bought 3 tickets for wigan game the other day for less than 90, dont know how THFC can justify such a difference (no matter what stand your in).

+£1.75 admin fee for each ticket

Advertisement