Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA Please help

Options
  • 21-07-2010 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was made redundant in 2008, and was on job seekers benefit for 9 months. I then returned to do a PLC course and I've no been getting job seekers allowannce since June.
    I've been accepted to university to do software development and I'm sue to start in September.
    Is there any way that I would qualify for BTEA or perhaps any other funding? I really cannot ask my parents for money as they have been so good to me over the years.
    I attended college back in 2004 but failed my first year exams and didn't re-sit...

I'd appreciate any advice anyone can offer...I'm kind of at a loose end frown.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Go to your local citizens advice office, they helped me out with my BETA situation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

just ask down your local welfare office for the local job facilitaors details and give him/her a ring.
    i found mine to be more than helpful and willing to help me out

Advertisement