Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Intro and End

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

The text and picture in the intro is very blurry and doesn't look very smooth at all. The outro is not bad, I quite like it, but maybe add a screen flicer or something.

There's also a Game Recording & Editing forum that might suit you better to ask in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Didn't see that section when I posted this, and I uploaded in a lower quality than usual to see how it and thanks for the feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

No problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭dacogawa

Hi Richie,

Dont want to be mean or anything but why dont you make your own intro/outro ? they really are not that hard. all you've done is change the words in one of these http://svp-online.weebly.com/sony-vegas-templates.html

Make something yourself and I think it will be a lot better.

Advertisement