Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beauty Salon open Sunday?

• 21-07-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hey there,

Just wondering does anyone know of any beauty salons in or around the city that are open on Sundays.I'll be going on hols in a few weeks, travelling on a Monday, so looking to get my spray tan done on the Sunday ..thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

littlemissteach, unfortunately I don't think there are any beauticians that open on a Sunday. A few weeks ago I was doing the very same thing, travelling on a Monday, wanting to get the tan done on a Sunday. I had to get it done on Saturday in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Aw no......hope this isn't true as I've plans on Saturday so I can't fit in a spray tan appointment.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Try http://www.mobilebeauty.ie/ - Its an independently owned business so they'd be deciding themselves whether they want to take a Sunday appointment.

- Was recommended on here to recently so you have independent reviews etc.

Does the Swimming Pool not look like a big Vat of Tango after ya get out though?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Bellissimo on the dock road is open Sundays and they do spray tans.

According to the website they're open 12pm-6pm on Sundays

http://www.bellissimo.ie/locations

Hey- I just rang bellissimo there and the salon doesn't open on Sundays..aargh!
    Anyone else know of anywhere open on sundays that does spray tans?
    thanks
    Yay-escape beauty at the absolute hotel are open Sundays!Alleluia!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

might be out of the way but I think Revas in the woodlands are open all week.. maybe try a few other hotels too? howabout the place at th etop of william st?

thanks, got sorted with the absolute hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 e08

brown cow salon sandyford open on sunday

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

e08 wrote: »
    brown cow salon sandyford open on sunday

Sandyford is probably a little bit out of the way for someone who's looking for a salon in Limerick. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 e08

my mistake never checked her location

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Could someone explain to me why one would need a spray on tan before going on Holidays ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Vanolder wrote: »
    Could someone explain to me why one would need a spray on tan before going on Holidays ?

You do know what a spray tan is; right?

Taking a wild guess here but I'd say the reason she's getting a spray tan done is because she wishes to appear to have a sun tan. (this is the only reason anyone gets spray tans done)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

You do know what a spray tan is; right?

Taking a wild guess here but I'd say the reason she's getting a spray tan done is because she wishes to appear to have a sun tan. (this is the only reason anyone gets spray tans done)

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Your wit astounds me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Your wit astounds me.

Take it easy, both of you. Seeing as littlemissteach got the information she was looking for about 5 posts ago, I think it's safe to close this thread.

PM me if ye have any queries about the thread being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement