Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Transfer Cables?

• 21-07-2010 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone know where to get a cheap transfer cable, gamestop limerick told me they would transfer the content of my old Hard Drive across to my new xbox but are waiting for their loaner transfer cable to be returned to the store.. Seems like they will be waiting a while!

Last they said is I can buy a transfer cable for €18 and do the transfer, then trade it in for €8... I know it's small change but think it's a bit of a crap service.. Anyone else know somewhere to get a cheap transfer cable or another way to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Use a 4GB USB stick in addition to re-downloading your DLC?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmacma

Use a 4GB USB stick in addition to re-downloading your DLC?

My xbox is RROD so couldn't turn it on to get the data off it? Can you re-download games that you have purchased?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmacma

Has anyone bought a transfer cable from eBay and has it worked, there are cheap ones on there but not sure if they will work?

Advertisement