Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing Broken Camera

Options
  • 21-07-2010 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Help....

A camera that "Santa" brought at Christmas for one of the kids isnt working anymore...the lens wont open. Makes a grinding sound like its trying to open.

We had it on holiday and the only thing that could possibly have happened to it was a grain of sand getting into the works.

Bought from Curry's..from my experience, hard at best of times to get anything done, but typically, I lost the receipt...doh!

Anywhere in town fix cameras?

thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

You can try the i and e shop in Market Street beside Paddy Powers. Its an internet cafe but there is a man in there who repairs gadets and electrical stuff from phones to laptops. Also sells decently priced refrubished laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jeuneespoire

Have you tried opening it up yourself? what make is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

You can try the i and e shop in Market Street beside Paddy Powers. Its an internet cafe but there is a man in there who repairs gadets and electrical stuff from phones to laptops. Also sells decently priced refrubished laptops.

Thanks for that RB never knew that existed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Have you tried opening it up yourself? what make is it?

Indeed, JS...thats an option...

Advertisement