Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any movies/TV series being filmed in Galway

Options
  • 21-07-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Was driving down towards the oranmore roundabout at the maldron this week. spotted this car towing a trailer. on the back of trailer,was 2 movie cameras, a bright light!, and a Chyrsler Jeep cherokee, with 2 people, pretending to be driving it. It was fairly obvious its some scene from a movie/TV but didnt recognise actors as was driving...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Unless it was Brendan Gleeson again I'm not interested. :D On a more serious note I haven't heard anything, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Corp agus Anam just finished wrapping there on Friday.

Though there is always something being shot in this fair city/county of ours!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Nationwide the motion picture. Action all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I saw something similar about 2 weeks ago, a car on a trailer with cameras and lights being towed out of the front carpark of GMIT. No idea what the filming was for though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I saw something similar about 2 weeks ago, a car on a trailer with cameras and lights being towed out of the front carpark of GMIT. No idea what the filming was for though.

That would be for "Corp 's Anam" as well. The girlfriend is working on it so I tended to know where and when they were shooting.

Due to be broadcast on TG4 in early 2011 I think. Watch out for it; the script is pretty damn good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

tred wrote: »
    Was driving down towards the oranmore roundabout at the maldron this week. spotted this car towing a trailer. on the back of trailer,was 2 movie cameras, a bright light!, and a Chyrsler Jeep cherokee, with 2 people, pretending to be driving it. It was fairly obvious its some scene from a movie/TV but didnt recognise actors as was driving...

Saw this myself as i was stuck behind it for a bit.

Advertisement