Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico

Options
  • 21-07-2010 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Anyone else having probs with Perlico? Logged onto their site today to pay monthly bill of almost 100 eu which is supposed to include a so-called free bundle for 46 euro... but bill was almost 100..?? When I went into the site to pay my bill, I saw an offer of 3MG BB, and 30 mins free calls to mobiles, and free national calls all for 6 eu?? I decided to enquire as to why my bill was so high, and could I avail of the cheaper offer. I met with a brick wall, and the girl at the end of the phone told me that it was not on their site, when it was!!! I still could get no straight answer as to why my bills are so large. The only thing that made sense on my bill was the fact that I had called 11811 quite a few times, which amounted to 20 eu approx, however, she tried to tell me the offer I saw as large as life on their site did not exist!! Is this false advertising?? Maybe its time to go back to eircom?? So angry with perlico, not able to explain to me at all.. where do I go from here? :mad::mad:!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

perlico = vodafone (they bought them a couple of years back)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Trics

I had more problems with Perlico – from overcharging; to no service to extremely unhelpful & even rude customer service staff. Received a bill like that which was over €100 – found they had included additional mobile charges & download charges, which had not been wanted or requested. Did follow up and after a number of calls did eventually get refunded, however another thing to note is that you do get premium charges for calling their helpline ! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Jelly2

Yes, watch out for them. It took nearly six weeks for them to change my package, and several phonecalls and emails on my part. Only in the last email they sent to me did they say that there would be a E25 administration charge for the privilege of changing!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Agree with the above, I'm having the same problem with Perlico RE: overcharging, and on the same bundle as you OP. We keep getting murdered with the surcharges! Which I don't understand because we don't download any music or films, just minor stuff like youtube etc. :S And we used to never get these extra charges until a few months ago. Lost internet for a week also earlier this month and were told we'd get €3 off the bill because of it.. €3!
    I've checked out eircoms bundle for €51 but am still wary about being charged extra..
    Also, about the €6 thing you saw, I looked on the site and as I understand it it'd part of the bundle you have where they charge €6 for internet and €40 for phone. So ya.. false advertising or not, I don't know, but it's pretty stupid either way. Hope you get on ok anyway.

Advertisement