Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time leaving cert courses??

• 21-07-2010 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am looking for some help.
    I completed the Leaving Cert in 2006 - Passed some, failed some but I really want to repeat and try get a better result so I can hopefully move on to bigger and better things.

I work full time Monday to Friday 9-5! Are there are part time leaving cert courses available in Dublin? Ive been looking for days now and they all appear to be during the day - which is understandable. I have a great job so quitting to do this full time is not an option as financially I would not be able to survive and I enjoy my job. I would give up evenings and weekends if I had to I just really want to do this. So if anybody knows of anything it would be great :)

Cheers xoxo

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Plunket College (CDVEC) in Whitehall do a range of Leaving Cert subjects at night.
    http://www.plunketcollege.ie/adultspt.php
    Their brochure is here (pdf file)

Other CDVEC and CoDVEC schools may also offer LC night classes.

Advertisement