Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water features

Options
  • 21-07-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello All,

I am looking to know where I can buy a nice water feature for my garden.
    Went to a few garden centers at the weekend did see a few but prices are like phone numbers.

Regards Tom.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Don't know where you are. But Atlantic Home Care in Liffey Valley were selling some on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

Thank you Beruthiel,

I am sure the have a web site will take a look.
    I am in Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Well iTom just wondering if you had any luck in geting a water feature for your garden. Im on the look out for one myself. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

I came across this company when I was looking at garden lights on amazon. The garden lights got rave reviews and the water features look really lovely. The solar power feature makes it very appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

^^^ more likely to be £ shop junk. Looking more closely at the 300W model, the pump capacity is 150l/hr (normally 1000l/Hr would be closer to lower range of quality pumps) is tiny and with a max spray head of 14", I'd reckon this would drain battery capacity very quickly.

• Advertisement

clickhere wrote: »
    Well iTom just wondering if you had any luck in geting a water feature for your garden. Im on the look out for one myself. Thanks.

As a matter of interest, do you have a preference for a particular style/size of water feature?

Thanks for the replys everyone. Sonnenblumen im looking for something about 70 cm high. I seen a nice one on line two kids playing at a water pump, if you google ( Bermuda Double Trouble Water Feature) you will see what i mean. Sorry i dont know how to post links. Thanks again.

Thanks for the replys everyone. Sonnenblumen im looking for something about 70 cm high. I seen a nice one on line two kids playing at a water pump, if you google ( Bermuda Double Trouble Water Feature) you will see what i mean. Sorry i dont know how to post links. Thanks again.

Sorry clickhere, but cannot help you on that style. That website is interesting, not sure if they'll deliver to Ireland?

This crowd in the uk (www.gardencentreonline.co.uk) deliver to ireland. £14.99 for anything under 30.00kg .Has anybody ever used them. I would prefer to buy in ireland if i could find something i liked. What kind of water features would you have in mind. Thanks again for your time in answering this post. Clickhere. Im in Dublin by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

• Advertisement

This crowd in the uk (www.gardencentreonline.co.uk) deliver to ireland. £14.99 for anything under 30.00kg .Has anybody ever used them. I would prefer to buy in ireland if i could find something i liked. What kind of water features would you have in mind. Thanks again for your time in answering this post. Clickhere. Im in Dublin by the way.

Some of our features would be similar to the granite features on that other website, otherwise the quality of range would be of a significantly higher specification and eg price points would range €350-€1700. For example, our pumps would be more expensive than the feature you were looking at! Why? Superior german engineering with 5 year warranty. Our showrooms are in Dublin (Terenure).

Advertisement