Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dead firefighter leaves behind transgender wife. family want her kicked to the curb

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 reCAPTCHA

Hate is saddening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That's really sad :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

That's a horrible way to treat anyone. She was legally married to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Eebs

That's horrible. Her husband was just dead (8 days?!!). Give the woman some time to grieve. It always comes down to money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

America's lawsuit culture absolutely apalls me. Add that to transphobia and you get one of those silent disappointed faces from me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Words escape me, thats just so horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

People smell money and use the tools on hand to acquire it; if the ambiguity over their sex didn't exist they'd be looking at other ways to liberate the cash from the spouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

People smell money and use the tools on hand to acquire it; if the ambiguity over their sex didn't exist they'd be looking at other ways to liberate the cash from the spouse.

I think so too.

I think the family are simply using all the ways of the law to get themselves some money. Regardless, it's despicable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    Regardless, it's despicable.
    There's no disputing that.

Advertisement