Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August 2010?

Options
  • 21-07-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

I've been reading loads of posts here with interest! Only found this today....and it's great.! Any ideas on August guys? I've booked holliers for mid-august in wateford..should I bring my wellies or my suncream?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Wellies, umbrella, sun cream, sunglasses shorts and a raincoat should do you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Haha! I was thinking that myself Baraca....:D

Is there no scientific stuff about August yet tho...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

unsettled :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

pauldry wrote: »
    unsettled :rolleyes:

met.no long range forecast seems to suggest the the 3 month period between August and October will be overall unsettled over Ireland:

121345.jpg

I could well be reading the charts wrong but the above map seems to suggest that Ireland will be locked between rigding both to the NW and the south with us being in the path of activity.

Let's see..

Advertisement